The Ottawa District Futsal League is taking futsal in Ottawa to a higher level of competition.
We were formed to provide an LTPD compliant league for member clubs of the EODSA and:
- Provide a district league level of competition for teams organized by EODSA clubs
- Provide appropriate divisions for higher level club teams in developmental age groups
Team registration in the ODFL is submitted by an EODSA member club.
Contact our registrar for more information. Team Registration Form available now.
We require an OSA Roster to complete a team's registration.
Rules and Regulations
Discipline and Appeals Policy
Constitution and Bylaws
The inaugural season of the Ottawa District Futsal League consisted of teams from the following member clubs:
The 2015-16 season included teams from:
- Provide a high level of competition for EODSA clubs
- Aimed at tier 1 and tier 2 competitive & developmental teams
- Provide an extension for clubs’ winter LTPD programs
- Small sided games
- High number of touches for all participants
- Widely viewed as the ideal skill building environment for producing technically excellent football players
- Particular emphasis on the skills of passing, dribbling and close control
Season and Divisions
Season runs from October to March. Each team plays 16 games in the following divisions:
- Clubs may provide their own home gym or make use of gyms available through existing league permits
(registration credits are available for teams providing their own gym for league matches)
- League provides nets and goals
- EODSA has 60+ qualified match officials
- New in the 2017 spring season we started a pilot project providing two referees and a time keeper for older division matches.
We hope to continue this where possible for the 2017-18 season.
Contact our registrar for more information.
Our YouTube Channel